What's new

FS---Denon AVR 5800 W/5308 upgrade (1 Viewer)

Darylomer12

Auditioning
Real Name
Daryl Demangelaere
Hello. I'm finally parting with my Denon 5800. I am upgrading to HDMI, so I need to make room. It has the AVC-A1SE upgrade, which features THX Ultra2 Certification, DTS 96/24 Compatibility, Dolby Pro Logic II Decoding, Dolby Headphone Compatibility, Denon Link (1st Ed.), Digital Ext In, Auto Surround Mode, Audio Delay, Setup Lock and Delay Time. It also comes with a THX Ultra Certified seven-channel high power amp. It features an equal power (170 watts) seven-channel amplifier section with identical design on all seven channels. It uses highly accurate 24-bit, 96kHZ A/D converters to handle analog to digital conversion. It is in excellent condition and is as close to new as your going to find. Comes with everything it did when purchased new. $1100 OBO. Tons of pics available for those interested. Thanks for looking..
Daryl

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Please list an asking price (it cuts down on the back-n-forth offers, and it's also a rule for posting in this for sale area). Thanks.

Darylomer12

Auditioning
Real Name
Daryl Demangelaere

Sorry about that. I posted this right before I left for work and spaced out. My asking price is $1100 shipped. I have the original box and packing material. Local pickup is welcome also and I will knock $75 off the price. I live just south of Seattle Wa.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks