FS: Denon AVR-3805 Silver MINT w/ warranty $975 shipped

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Kevin T, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

i find myself on the horns of a financial dilemma so i must part with this recently acquired denon 3805 in silver. it is currently back-ordered from crutchfield at this time. i purcahsed it from crutchfield about 3 weeks ago so i can no longer return it. i have all the original paperwork and have not filled out the warranty so the new owner only has to fill out the paperwork and send it in. i don't think i need to go into all the hoopla about pictures and specs as they are widely available here and all over the internet. if you really need to know, check here. i will ship the 3805 on my own dime in it's original double box. i can accept payment via money order or paypal.com. unfortunately, my loss is your gain. c'est la vie! feel free email me kgturner @ mchsi dot com. i can provide my personal cell phone at your request. thanks.

2. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

*bump*

new price = $925.00 shipped

3. Tyler_T.

Tyler_T. Extra

where are you located?

4. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

mobile, alabama 36695....aka - pretty far from ontario

kevin t

5. Tyler_T.

Tyler_T. Extra

Well lets see what the shipping would be...
    You might be suprised in most cases shipping to Canada is no mare than shipping within the lower 48...
    [​IMG]

6. Kevin T

Kevin T Screenwriter

not sure your postal code, but using the one for north york, ontario....shipping looks like about $45.00. i don't particularly care to ship outside the us, but i'm willing to if need be. drop me a line at kgturner @ mchsi dot com. thanks.

kevin t