What's new

FS: Denon AVR-3805 Silver MINT w/ warranty $975 shipped (1 Viewer)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
i find myself on the horns of a financial dilemma so i must part with this recently acquired denon 3805 in silver. it is currently back-ordered from crutchfield at this time. i purcahsed it from crutchfield about 3 weeks ago so i can no longer return it. i have all the original paperwork and have not filled out the warranty so the new owner only has to fill out the paperwork and send it in. i don't think i need to go into all the hoopla about pictures and specs as they are widely available here and all over the internet. if you really need to know, check here. i will ship the 3805 on my own dime in it's original double box. i can accept payment via money order or paypal.com. unfortunately, my loss is your gain. c'est la vie! feel free email me kgturner @ mchsi dot com. i can provide my personal cell phone at your request. thanks.

Tyler_T.

Grip
Well lets see what the shipping would be...
You might be suprised in most cases shipping to Canada is no mare than shipping within the lower 48...
;)

Kevin T

Screenwriter
not sure your postal code, but using the one for north york, ontario....shipping looks like about $45.00. i don't particularly care to ship outside the us, but i'm willing to if need be. drop me a line at kgturner @ mchsi dot com. thanks.

kevin t

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks