What's new

FS: Denon AVR-3802 (Excellent Condition) Authorized Dealer Purchase -comes w/ receipt (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Mint condition Denon AVR-3802 For Sale

It has been lightly used for just over the past year. I'm in the military and I have been deployed quite a bit overseas (as you can imagine!) and during that time (6-7 months) the 3802 was never even used. It works perfectly, looks brand new (no scratches or dings anywhere!) and sounds absolutely fantastic!

Even though I love this receiver, I'm selling it simply because I'm going through a Divorce and I could really use the extra $.

Denon Authorized Purchase: It was purchased from a Denon authorized dealer (The Good Guys in Puyallup, WA) and comes with the original purchase receipt (just in case you would ever need it for warranty verification).

Included: Denon 3802, Original remote control, Users manual, FM & AM Antenna, and the original Denon retail box.

PRICE: $560.00 (Double-Boxed UPS or FED EX Ground) Shipped (USA Only)

PAYMENT: PayPal or Money order only.

I'm a GOLD TRADER here on the HTF and my ebay feedback is +23 (mdbunting) with all being positive (100%).

Please contact me if you have any questions or need more Info: [email protected]

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
6 FREE DVD's with Purchase of the Denon AVR-3802:

1. FOX Demo Disc #2 (Sealed)

2. FOX Demo Disc #3 (Sealed)

3. National Lampoon's: Vacation (original release, Excellent Condition)

4. National Lampoon's: European Vacation (original release, Excellent Condition)

5. National Lampoon's: Christmas Vacation (original release, Excellent Condition)

6. Vegas Vacation (original release, Excellent Condition)

I'm clearing out some of my DVD's simply because I no longer have the time to enjoy them...thought this would be a nice bonus for whoever decided to buy the Denon from me.

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread