FS Denon AVR-3801 NM, original everything incl box

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by ShanonS, Mar 1, 2005.

1. ShanonS

ShanonS Stunt Coordinator

This receiver is a few years old, probably a little over 4, but it's in NM condition, if not mint. It will handle all 7.1 formats, DD EX, DTS ES and ES discrete. 100 watts X 7 channels. This is a great receiver that has been very well taken care of. Works perfectly. I have everything that came with the receiver including the manual and remote. I even have the original box and double box it was shipped in when I bought it new. I may even still have the receipt around somewhere. This was the model before DPL II came out, so it doesn't have that, but does have NEO 6, so it can still take a stereo signal and create surround. Great chance to upgrade to a very nice 7.1 receiver from your HTIB. I'm asking $300 plus shipping (less than half what I paid). I haven't sold hardware on here before, but I have a 100% positive of 98 on ebay (slseals), including other HT equipment purchases and sells, and I have a few positive trades in the software section. E-mail me or PM me if you have any questions.

2. Dallas

Dallas Stunt Coordinator

Seems to be a very fair price. I paid $380 for my 3801 last summer on EBAY. I haven't seen what they have been going for recently but I am very pleased with mine!

Good luck!

Dallas

3. Andy_A

Andy_A Second Unit

yg im

4. ShanonS

Thanks for the bump Dallas, I couldn't find any recent sells on ebay either, so I priced it to move. I guess I priced it a little low, but I'll let it go for that price.

5. Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps Stunt Coordinator

Welcome to Atlanta !

6. Phil Keep

Phil Keep Stunt Coordinator

does this have 6 channel audio for SACD?

7. ShanonS

Thanks Ron, I've actually been here for almost 4 years now, but I spent all the rest of my life in Texas.

It looks like there is a sale pending for pickup on Tuesday. I'll post back if that falls through.

Yes, it does have direct inputs for 5.1 audio. I was using it with my Sony SACD/DVD player.