What's new

FS: Denon and Panamax gear (1 Viewer)

jason_l_h

Agent
I have recently upgraded some of my equipment and I now have good gear sitting in a closet.
I have a Denon AVR-2500 receiver in outstanding condition in the box with remote and manual. This receiver has a very high output for its power class and it has what is likely the best remote Denon has made (of the ones I've seen anyway). A very clean, warm sounding receiver. I'm asking $400.
I also have a Panamax Max-1000 surge suppressor, also in excellent condition in the box with manual. It has 8 outlets - 2 always on, 4 switched, and 2 delayed turn-on. It also has 1 coax in/out (cable-not DBS). The power on LED no longer lights, but all else is well with this piece. Going price is $100 for this $249 retail suppressor.
I'm willing to pay UPS ground shipping within the continental US for the Panamax, and I'll pay half the UPS ground rate for the Denon, being that it's a much heavier package.
Thanks all for looking and please help me finance further upgrades.

jason_l_h

Agent
This is good gear folks. It's not happy in my closet and needs a new owner who can put it to good use again.

jason_l_h

Agent
Gear is still up for grabs. I've lowered the asking price to attempt to get this stuff out of my closet and in the hands of a happy new owner.

$50 for the Max-1000-*SOLD*
$300 for the AVR-2500

Shipping offer remains the same.

jason_l_h

Agent
I am in Jacksonville, FL. It's not easy to estimate the number of hours on the receiver, but my best wild guess would be 2500-3000.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks