What's new

FS: Dell Axim x30h + extras (1 Viewer)

Adam_D

Stunt Coordinator
well i bought my axim mainly as a fun toy, but after 3 months of owning it i have not used it much. i really like the video/audio playback, wireless and organization it offers me, but it's not needed much in my life atm i guess.

includes:

1 dell axim x30H 624mhz
2 of the dell leather cases
1 rhino hard case
1 gb SD card
docking cradle
spare plug to connect at work to recharge (plug that connects to the cradle + adapter)
one spare 950mAh battery
2 styli
10 screen cover (+1 one on the axim)
all manuals and cds (dell also sent me an extra cd that i will include)
all remaining warrenty + accidental damage warrenty i purchased

i still owe dell $385 on this so if i would love it if i could get $385 out of it, but i will take offers. send me an email at: [email protected] with any questions or offers.

Roy C.

Second Unit
You mention wireless but you don't list it as an included item. Does it come with the wireless/bluetooth option??

Thx,
Roy C.

Lewis Besze

Senior HTF Member
Adam I've been meaning to find out if this device can be used as a "portable driving map"? Say if I can load up a Thomas giude map, or anything similar and act like "mapquest" or Yahoo map that can show the shortest driving direction and such, etc etc....
Thanks!

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Adam,
Please email or PM me the service tag number from your X30
With this I can look at all the spec's of your unit.
I am very interested in this. I follow all the Dell sales and I need the complete info for comparison.

Lewis,
I own the older Dell x5 and I purchased a Bluetooth cf card. I also purchased the Belkin Bluetooth GPS unit for $150 new. This is the same GPS sold under the dell brand name. The Belkin is a clone of the Fortuna clip Bluetooth GPS. Once you have both the GPS & Bluetooth these things are much better than the $1k+ Garmin units. imo I have had both.
The Bluetooth GPS includes mapping software and it has all the points of interest and it is also has voice navigation.
Very cool and works great. You can purchase any other navigation software to be used with the unit as well.
It only needs to support the pocket PC O/S.
Most software supports the Pocket PC and XP so you can also use the GPS with a notebook.
I have found that most of these Navigation software’s are very similar and the software included with the GPS is outstanding. One nice thing I like is I import my outlook contacts into my X5, one step to map or navigate to anyone of the contact addresses..
Take some time and research, I think you will find that a pocket PC based GPS is the way to go. Very flexible, you are very tied to one set of software’s. And when it's time to upgrade, you just purchase a new handheld and keep your GPS investment.DELL - GPS Navigation System for Dell Axim (requires Bluetooth enabled PDA) Belkin/Fortuna clone Dell also sells wired GPS units and SD-CF based units. I say stick with a Bluetooth based an have no wires or things hanging off the handheld.
The best place to purchase accessories in online.
Just Google search. In the end, I think I have $250 invested into my setup, again the X5 is the older unit purchased from the Dell outlet while on sale a few months ago.
http://www.buygpsnow.com/
http://www.aximsite.com/

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Adam,
It was a pleasure speaking to you.
As I said, I see no problems & we have a deal, please be sure to follow back up tomorrow when you get the time with the updated information.
I look forward to receiving the X30

Regards,
Jerry

Adam_D

Stunt Coordinator
sold!

thanks again jerry. i'l lhave it in the mail and on it's way to you shortly.

adam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks