What's new

FS: DCM KX12 Series II (Pair) Near-Perfect Cond (1 Viewer)

Jonathan Malto

Auditioning
I am selling a very nice, and almost flawless pair of DCM KX12 Series II Floor Standing speakers. The speakers are in near-perfect condition (cabinet tops have slight markings, but barely noticeable due to the color of the speakers.) Here are some quick specs:
3-way transmission line speaker in a black cabinet
12" Woofer, 6" Mid and 0.75" Horn-style Tweeter
250 Watts Maximum Power
8 OHMS
Video-Shielded Drivers
Overload Protection
MSRP: $600
I am asking $150+shipping which is about $30 a speaker. Depending on where you live, I will help with some ($10) of the shipping if need be. I am selling these because I am moving into an apartment and have no need for monsters like these anymore. I guarantee them to be in working condition and none of the speakers blown. My username is digi-x on ebay for references, and I also am registered as rancid_ on heatware. Please email me at mailto:[email protected]
10012332hl.jpg

10012307cl.jpg

Thanks and happy holidays!
-Jonathan

thumper812

Auditioning
Real Name
michael k stone
do you still have the dcm kx 12 speakers i just sold a set and it was a mistake trying to replace them
you can get intouch at [email protected] please let me know very interested in purchasing them thank you

thumper812

Auditioning
Real Name
michael k stone
man i want th speakers if you still got them ill pay for shipping and handling contact me a wildstonefreeyahoo.com or by phone at 864 379-2483 my name is mike please let me
know somehing

ccawker

Auditioning
Real Name
chuck
i have 2 pair of these...want to get rid of both to get enough to buy the PSBs i want

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks