FS:Dayton OH Area: Sony 35 Inch XBR Television

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Captain Spaulding, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Captain Spaulding

Captain Spaulding Second Unit

Jay
    Sony SU35XBR48 Television. Excellent condition. Originally purchased in July, 1998. Original receipt is available. This set has 2 S-Video inputs and 1 Component input. The component input will accept all signals EXCEPT High Definition. Its too big to ship, but can be picked up [I'm in Centerville, Ohio, near Dayton]. Asking $450.00.
    Jay Friedman
    [email protected]
    937-439-4291

2. David_Wh

David_Wh Stunt Coordinator

Hi Jay,

I cannot find any information on this model. Do you by chance have a link to this TV on Sony's site or any other site?

Thanks,

DWhite

3. Captain Spaulding

Captain Spaulding Second Unit

Jay
    Hi David,
    Since this model is a few years old, its hard to find info on the web. However I did find this site with a few consumer reviews of the model:
    http://www.audioreview.com/TVs+32+in...5_2725crx.aspx
    Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Regards,
    Jay

4. Peter Loan

Peter Loan Second Unit

This is an absolute steal. I've owned one of these for 5 years now, and I believe this is one of the finest TVs ever made by Sony. I'd take the Trinitron screened (vertically flat) 35XBR48 over any non HD that Sony has offered in the past four years. The quality of this set far surpasses that of the current Wegas.