What's new

FS ... Dayton DLS 10 like new ... (1 Viewer)

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
sold ... DLS 10 . Bought it a few months ago and used it for a half a dozen movies or so while I was building my Titanic. Very solid bass from such a small unit. I'll take non credit card paypal. Let me know. It's like new. thanks

Jason

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
This thing was barely used and I still have all the packaging and it's ready to go. Will ship insured with UPS ground service. It'll cost you I'd bet $140 for the same thing from partsexpress right now. Later guys (and gals). :D

Jason

Kevin Jr

Grip
Jason-

Sorry...I don't know why it didn't go through. Anyway, if it is still for sale I'd like to purchase it for the $105. I've been wiating for Parts Express to run a "Deal of the Day" on this sub but it hasn't happened yet...anyway, I'd rather pay the money to a forum member who needs the cash.

Please contact me at [email protected] with your paypal information and I'll forward payment and shipping address.

Thanks,
Kevin

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
cool ... Shot you an email request from my paypal account. Thanks Kevin. I'm assuming you're in the continental US. Hopefully that's the case. Later.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks