What's new

FS: Davis DL-S8 DLP with Scaler & More $1.5K (1 Viewer)

John Graves

Agent
HT for SALE

1.Davis DL-S8 SVGA, DLP projector
2.Crystal Image Scaler v2.0
3.5-BNC to VGA Cable (3 feet)
4.VGA-to-EVC Adaptor
5.Whisper Flow “Hush Box”

I originally paid $6K for this equipment, and I’m asking for $1500 plus shipping. It has performed wonderfully in our home for the past 2 ½ years. I'm seliing it because I recently purchased the new Sim2/Seleco HT-300Plus. All equipment is full working order and will come with manuals, etc.

Some details. The Davis projector is an SVGA (800x600) DLP, and has about 1,000 hours on its bulb. It was recently (i.e. 4 months ago) given the “full monty” modification by Thumper (check forum for details under ‘Thumper’ or at AVScience forum). This mod resulted in increased contrast and color saturation.

The VGA-to-EVC Adaptor is a ‘trick’ discovered by members of the AVScience forum. It allows the user to bypass Davis’ outboard ‘converter box’ and results in improved picture clarity.

If you have any questions please contact me.
Thanks,
John Graves

John Graves

Agent
Hi Folks,
You are a tough audience. However, I'd really like to move this gear, so I'm

LOWERING THE PRICE TO $1200

The Crystal Image Scaler alone is worth this much!

Thanks for looking,
John G

Would you sale the Crystal Image Scaler v2.0 and 5-BNC to VGA Cable separately. If so for how much?

Thanks

John Graves

Agent
Hi Corery,
Sorry, but I'm selling the C.I. and the Davis as a package. The Davis needs a scaler to really shine and the C.I. is an excellent match.

Hi Kevin,
Trade wishes? Hmmmm....I'll have to think about that.
Thanks

John G

John Graves

Agent
Hi Folks, though this info is in my original post, please let me clarify that the equipment is being offered for the price noted PLUS SHIPPING. I live in northern California; the Zip is 95501. There will be 3 boxes. The Davis and Crystal Image Scaler weigh 21 lbs and 11 lbs respectively. The Hush Box weighs approximately 25 pounds.
This is a private sale. I'm not a business, don't accept cc's, etc. I'll be happy to do a C.O.D.
Thanks & Happy Holidays :)
John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks