What's new

FS: DaSnap 106" 16:9 Screen, HiPower OR DaMat material, ATL pickup (1 Viewer)

Mike Ulveling

Auditioning
SOLD

For local pickup only. I live in Marietta GA, near Town Center mall.

What's for sale:
I have a 92"x52" da-lite da-snap fixed wall frame and two matching snappable screens: high power and da-mat. I am asking:
$395 for frame + da-mat material (costs $1123 new!) OR:
$465 for frame + high power material (costs $1297 new!) OR:
$550 for frame + both materials

Item condition:
I am not the original owner of the frame. It is not perfect, but it does not have major cosmetic flaws and it will look good on your wall. It is in perfect working order. I am the original owner of both screen surfaces, and I have original boxes for both. They are in like-new condition and there are no flaws on their surfaces. I have the 4 mounting brackets for the frame and 17 of the screws. I do not have all of the screws needed to fill all mounting/assembling holes, but what I have is enough to securely assemble and mount the screen if you spread them out.

Reason for sale
I previously tried to sell this screen 2 years ago when I sold my projector, but I couldn't find a local buyer. I kept it with the plan of eventually getting back into front projection, but clearly that isn't happening anytime soon, and it has just been in storage since then. So, I am trying to sell again, at a very low price point. Surely there is an Atlanta area FP user who would make much better use of this excellent screen than I!

Contact
Please email me at: mikeulveling AT hotmail DOT com if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Mike U.

SOLD

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks