What's new

FS: DaLite Screen and Yamaha Amp (1 Viewer)

Darren Mortensen

Stunt Coordinator
I have up for sale a 159" Da-Lite Cosmopolitan-Electrol Tensioned Screen with High Contrast Da-Mat in 16:9 HD ratio. This will include a new wall mounted 3 button controller. The screen was used in a smoke free home theater for 18 months. The tension system is in perfect condition, as is the motor. Screen has one small smudge near the center and a few other tiny clear spots. Absolutely no rips, tears or holes whatsoever. This is a great screen...one of Da-Lites most expensive screens. Perfect for LCD and DPL projectors. Retails at over $3000. I am selling it at $1000.00 plus shipping. Unit is shipped in original shipping carton. Screen can be seen at my Cyberdyne Cinema webpage or here at DA-LITE http://www.da-lite.com/Home-theater/...p?product_id=3

Next item is a Yamaha RX-V1000 Dolbly Digital/DTS 6.1 receiver 5 X 100W. Component Video Switching. Unit is in mint shape. Original carton, LCD remote, Manual, and cables. Just over two years old. I am upgrading to Rotel separates. New $900. selling for $400. http://www.yamaha.com/cgi-win/webcgi...R00010RX-V1000

Both items will go to EBay next week. So get them now

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
You might want to post where you are located; someone would save considerable cash by picking up the screen instead of having to get it shipped.

Both are great deals though....if only I could use a screen that big!

Christian Behrens

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Christian Behrens
The Yamaha, however, is a 5.1 receiver, not 6.1. And I wish as well I had room for a screen like that. Half the diameter would do it for me.

-Christian

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Yes, 5.1 for inboard amplification.
But it does have PRE-OUTS FOR ALL CHANNELS INCLUDING the 6th rear center channel, This allows you to add outboard amplification.
Jerry

Darren Mortensen

Stunt Coordinator
I am located in the Kansas City area. The Yamaha RX-V1000 is INDEED 6.1....as that is how the system has been configured for the last six months. I use a used 80W NHT monoamp ($60 EBay) to drive the two rear B&W speakers. Sounds awesome, and again has been trouble free and is in mint condition. As you can see from our HT, I am serious about this hobby and treat my equipment better than most parents do their children!

As for the screen size. The 159" diag. screen viewing area will be aprox. 11.6 feet wide and about 6.5 feet tall. The wall/ceiling area where the screen would be placed would have to be a minimum of 13.5 feet wide to allow for the length of the screen's metal housing. See dimensions here http://www.da-lite.com/Home-theater/...p?product_id=3

This is a serious screen for a serious HT owner. I use a Sony LCD projector and sit 13 feet from the screen without any "screen door" effect. The WOW! effect is outrageous when vistors to the Cyberdyne see the screen lower itself into position and the lights dim. Not to mention what it does to the video gamer. I use the XBOX via a HD-A/V Pak. When gaming, the characters are full LIFE-SIZED animations! Cars and vehicles are also life sized, so playing "Enter The Matrix" is like BEING IN THE MATRIX!

I am not sure what shipping will cost, perhaps $100 (?)...even so, this is a steal. A screen of this magnitude does not come along often....especially at THIS price. If you require better photos, email me and I can send them to you...interested parties only, please.

Thanks for posting the specs for me...I was on my way into work at the hospital and had no time for typing or adding a link.

Trevor L

Auditioning
Is the Yamaha still for sale? Could that be shipped to Ontario Canada and what would be the approx $. I am interested. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks