What's new

FS: Daewoo DVD-5700 Player - $80.00 + Shipping (1 Viewer)

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
~~~~~~~~~ This DVD player has been SOLD ~~~~~~~
- DVD-5700 in very, very good condition. I've watched about 20 movies on it during the past 9 months.
- Plays DVDs, MP3s, VCDs.
- I've used multiple brands of CDRs - never any problems reading any of the discs. I've used TDK CDRW discs - again, never any issues reading these discs.
- I'm also including a very good Acoustic Research digital Coax cable in my price - ($20+ value).
- Manual and remote control are also in excellent condition.
- I still have the original box for this player, but will ship the player in the original box with a larger outer box for additional protection.
- I have not flashed are avilable to make this player region-free, if desired.
- Shipping costs will be the responsibility of the purchaser. To calculate shipping, head to the carrier of your choice, use Zip code '20121' as the shipped from location. Also, add $2.00 to the shipping costs so I can purchase an appropriate outer box for shipping this fine player.
- Payments: I can accept non-credit card PayPal payments. Or, I can accept money orders, but will have to receive the funds before I ship.the firmware for this player. However, firmware updates

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
How exactly do you "flash" firmware?

Just curious...

PM me if you like.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's usually done by burning a CD-R with the firmware update (you'll need to hunt it down on the web somewhere - use Google to search for it), and then inserting the CD-R into the DVD player, and it's pretty much automatic after that (you may be prompted to confirm the firmware update as a last chance step).

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Patrick,
Thank you for responding. A great forum that discusses the capabilities of my player along with those of the Apex players along with many others can be found at the following location:
Nerd-Out Forums
:) :) Price adjustment: I'll pick up the ground shipping costs on this player for shipment to the lower 48 states. If you reside outside of this area, we can discuss the shipping options.

Users who are viewing this thread