FS: Da-lite High Contrast Screen Material

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ron Boster, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

I have Da-lite's High Contrast screen material for sale. The size is 106" diag. This item is less than a year old and in mint condition. The material has snaps on the back, but I would assume one could add velcro to mount on a frame.

Here's what Da-lite says about the material:

High Contrast

With a special gray surface, this screen material is designed for use with today's high output LCD, DLP, and D-ILA projectors,. By lowering the black levels of the projector's video image, this surface creates a more file-like image and is a good choice when video is the main source of projected information. This screen surface is best used when there is a good control of ambient lighting and a moderatly wide viewing angle is desired.
    Gain 0.8 Viewing Angle 45°

I'm asking $275 delivered. I have all the original packing materials (which is important to maintain the integrity of the material).

Thanks for Looking
    Ron Boster

[email protected]

2. MikeN

MikeN Agent

Do you have a little more information? Is this the HCCV material? 106" at 16:9 or 4:3? Is it just the raw screen material with snaps, or is there a frame? Do you know the overall dimensions from edge to edge?

3. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Thanks for your interest:

1)It is not HCCV (high contrast cinema vision) material.

It is HC (high contrast)

2)It is 106" 16x9 screen. I think the from edge to edge is 54" x 94", with 52x92 actual screen (two inch border). I'll verify it tonight (it could be 55x95-with three inch border).

3)This is an ad for screen (material) only(I wanted to make sure no one assumes a frame is included in the sale). I bought the frame and screen together. I'm keeping the frame and selling the screen.

Thanks for your questions.

4. MikeN

MikeN Agent

Are the snaps on the front, or on the back side? Which specific frame do you have? I'm VERY interested.

5. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

Mike: The snaps are on the front (facing the out towards the frame). I have the cinema contour frame, but I would assume it would work on the basic da-snap frames too. I sold some screen material last month that I used on both the da-snap frame and the contour frame.

Ron

PS: Just a gentle reminder to all interested parties, this a sale for the screen only....does not include a frame.

6. MikeN

MikeN Agent

Doh... I misread your earlier response. It's HC, not HCCV. Thanks anyhow.

7. Ron Boster

Ron Boster Screenwriter

$210 delivered to lower 48 states. Last price break before it goes to ebay.