1. Visit this thread for your chance to win a selection of Lionsgate action films on UV!
    Dismiss Notice

FS:Da-Lite 106" High Contrast Cinema Vision material

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Shoaib Lateef, May 24, 2006.

1. Shoaib Lateef

Shoaib Lateef Second Unit

I am selling the High Contrast Cinema Vision material.

It is 52" x 92" or 106" diagonal (16:9 widescreen).

No blemishes or cosmetic issues, works/looks great.

I am selling just the material alone as I have the Cinema Contour with Pro-Trim frame, which is huge, bulky, and heavy and just isn't feasible for me to think about shipping (unless someone locally would be interested and we could do a local pick-up; I live in Northeast Tennessee).

It is composed of a smooth, gray, vinyl finish surface for moderate output projectors. This surface improves the perceived contrast by lowering black levels while offering moderate gain. It is a flexible unsupported vinyl fabric and may be folded or rolled. Screen surface can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Flame retardant and mildew resistant. Viewing Angle: 50°. Gain: 1.1. It has snaps on the edges, where it attaches to the back side of the frame, making them invisible from the front.

This would be perfect for someone already with a 106" Da-Lite frame, or for a DIY project that you could attach to a homemade frame or masking system. Again, if someone lives nearby and is interested in the frame as well, we could certainly do a local pickup.

$250 shipped for the material itself or $500 for the frame AND screen if local pickup (negotiable).

The best way to reach me is via email: [email protected]

2. Shoaib Lateef

Price drop.

Screen material for $200 shipped OR
    Frame + Screen material for $450 (local pickup only).

3. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

Not interested in buying, as I purchased a 64" Da-Lite screen from here used a couple months ago, but I have a Duke logo in my sig, which doesn't go well with yours. [​IMG]

Anyway, nice screen.

4. Shoaib Lateef

Adam, I'm a UNC-Chapel Hill alum, so that explains my disdain for dook [​IMG]

5. Shoaib Lateef

the price IS negotiable [​IMG]

6. Shoaib Lateef

I've decided to hold on to the screen and frame for now...

Thanks for the interest.