What's new

FS: Custom built center channel biwire (1 Viewer)

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
This cable was custom built for me by Doug of Catcables. it is based on his silver spectra speaker cable which is not normally for sale as a biwire:
http://www.quantumcable.com/spectra.htm
I had him make me a biwire with WBT spades (4) on the speaker side and WBT bananas (2) on the amp side. It is 8ft in length.
I Paid $250.00
My price 175.00 shipped!
This is an excellent quality cable that I hate to part with. If you have a really good biwire-able center this would be fantastic! Produces very clear sound, excellent detail and tight bass.
WBT connectors insure a sure and complete connection.
for info on the WBTs check here:
Bananas:
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...D=117584&DID=7
And Spades:
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...D=117588&DID=7
Over the weekend email me at home [email protected]
and on Monday [email protected]
Marc

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Price drop
$150 shipped.
This is silver coated copper biwire cable. An excellent oportunity to own a high quality cable at a low price.
Marc

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Still available.
From Quantum calbes web site:
Silver Spectra pure silver coated 12 and 16 OF stranded copper wire in an FEP teflon coating, braided and encased in a durable grey tech-flex sheathing. Standard with high quality locking bananas. (WBT are optional, pictured with WBT option)

Here's what one person had to say about their Silver Spectras with the WBT option:
They arrived today and I put them in the system right away. I've been listening to a couple of cds and I'll tell you this: Excellent.
My system sounded good to me before the upgrade but now it sounds like a blanket has been lifted off my speakers. The bass has more weight and definition. My vandies never sound so articulate. Thank you Quantum Cable, once again, you have brought my system that much closer to the 'absolute sound'.

Specifications
Excellent quality silver coated 12 gauge positive, and 2 16 gauge combine to equal a 12 gauge ground. Comes with high quality locking banana standard. Performance
Offering awesome performance, featuring directional electron flow, created by the pre-burn process using the patented AudioDharma Cable Cooker®, to "set" electron flow for each custom pair built. Appearance
Silver Spectra is a cable that exudes quality! Try them today!"
Marc

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
Final price drop:
$130 shipped in US Firm.
Almost 50% off a fantastic cable.
Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks