What's new

FS: Crown amp, TC Sounds 15" Sub, and Behringer F.D. (1 Viewer)

Chad Kuypers

Stunt Coordinator
Hello,
I am selling my excellent Home Theater subwoofer setup so I can try something new. This package includes a Crown UT-1010 amplifier (CE-1000), a TC Sounds HE 15" subwoofer driver and a Behringer Feedback Destroyer. I am selling it all for $500 plus shipping. This does NOT include an enclosure. All components are in excellent condition. They are used not abused. Actually, I have never even used the Behringer. I took it out of the box and set it in my rack. I never really used it because my B&K AVR307 has a built-in room-correction feature.
The amplifier puts out 1100 watts with each channel running at 2 ohms. I will also add that this amplifier is identical to the Crown CE-1000. I bought mine at Sam Ash and they sell it as the UT-1010. Same thing.
My TC Sounds HE 15 is a modifed version of what is available at Stryke.com. This HE 15 has dual 2 ohm coils and a paper cone. I personally like the very stiff paper cone of this subwoofer. The dual 2 ohm coils allow for maximum power from this or any amplifier. You can also get a single 4 ohm load by wiring it up in series. The subwoofer can more than handle this amplifier's power, and the amp is a perfect match for the subwoofer.
This is kind of a neat opportunity for someone who might be considering purchasing a $150 subwoofer driver and a $250 plate amp. You could spend a little bit extra and get reference performance. I paid over $1000 for all of these components. I wouldn't expect to see this kind of deal pop up again for some time. Thanks for taking the time to check it out... :)
Chad
Just to be clear, here is exactly what is for sale:
Crown UT-1010
TC Sounds HE 15 (with dual 2 ohm coils and a thick paper cone)
Behringer Feedback Destroyer
Price: $500 plus shipping
Thanks again!!

Troy_K

Stunt Coordinator
Chad,

Wanna split that up? I may be interested in the amp and BFD, but I have no use for that driver. I'm local to 'ya as well.

Troy

Chad Kuypers

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks to all who replied. The Crown amp and BFD have already been sold. I still have the TC Sounds 15" driver for sale. I wasn't planning on breaking up the package, but that is what ended up happening.
DanielC,
If you are still interested in the driver, could you please send me an email? Thanks. My address is [email protected] Thanks again...
Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks