FS: Creative Nomad Jukebox 3 20GB with Accessories

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael_Hml, Oct 13, 2002.

1. Michael_Hml

Michael_Hml Stunt Coordinator

I've got a Creative Nomad Jukebox 3, 20GB with extra battery, car kit and a leather carrying case (made for a portable CD player, but holds the NJB and all accessories pretty well).
    For more info, check out: http://www.nomadworld.com/products/jukebox3/
    It's new - still has the protective cover on the screen... I took it out of the box, installed/charged both batteries, listened to the stuff that Creative supplies on the player and haven't used it since. I don't have the box any longer, however. The car kit and the leather carrying case are also both new/out-of-box.
    I'm selling it because I'd rather a) know someone's actually using it instead of having it sit here unused and b) put the money towards saving up for new speakers for my HT (Mirage OM7 :).
    All of this was purchased new on on 9/13/02.
    Includes:
    Nomad Jukebox III 20GB Player
    2 Batteries
    Firewire Cable
    USB Cable
    AC Adapter
    Headphones
    Car cassette adapter
    Car power adapter
    Manual / Driver CD
    Leather Carrying Case
    I'd like $335 + shipping/insurance for everything
    Money order or PayPal only
    I've also got a PCI Firewire card available separately which would make transfers MUCH faster than USB. $40 + shipping.
    I can be contacted via PM here or e-mail at [email protected] Paypal or Money Order accepted.
    Thanks!
    -Mike

2. Michael_Hml

3. Michael_Hml

Hmm... Ok... how about $335 shipped, or $360 shipped _including_ the firewire card? Any takers before it goes to Ebay?

-Mike

4. Michael_Hml

Sold