What's new

FS: Creative Nomad Jukebox 3 20GB with Accessories (1 Viewer)

Michael_Hml

Stunt Coordinator
I've got a Creative Nomad Jukebox 3, 20GB with extra battery, car kit and a leather carrying case (made for a portable CD player, but holds the NJB and all accessories pretty well).
For more info, check out: Link Removed
It's new - still has the protective cover on the screen... I took it out of the box, installed/charged both batteries, listened to the stuff that Creative supplies on the player and haven't used it since. I don't have the box any longer, however. The car kit and the leather carrying case are also both new/out-of-box.
I'm selling it because I'd rather a) know someone's actually using it instead of having it sit here unused and b) put the money towards saving up for new speakers for my HT (Mirage OM7 :).
All of this was purchased new on on 9/13/02.
Includes:
Nomad Jukebox III 20GB Player
2 Batteries
Firewire Cable
USB Cable
AC Adapter
Headphones
Car cassette adapter
Car power adapter
Manual / Driver CD
Leather Carrying Case
I'd like $335 + shipping/insurance for everything
Money order or PayPal only
I've also got a PCI Firewire card available separately which would make transfers MUCH faster than USB. $40 + shipping.
I can be contacted via PM here or e-mail at [email protected]. Paypal or Money Order accepted.
Thanks!
-Mike

Michael_Hml

Stunt Coordinator
Hmm... Ok... how about $335 shipped, or $360 shipped _including_ the firewire card? Any takers before it goes to Ebay?

-Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks