What's new

FS: Complete Disney Treasures Set (1 Viewer)

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Hello all-
I am putting my complete Disney treasures set for sale here at HTF and hoping to unload them to a good home. This includes all 11 Disney Treasures sets that have been released over the past three years. It includes:

Wave 1 (2001):
Mickey Mouse in Living Color (Volume 1)
Silly Symphonies
Disneyland USA
The Adventures of Davey Crockett

Wave 2 (2002):
Mickey Mouse in Black and White
The Complete Goofy Collection
Behind the Scenes of the Disney Studios
Click here for Wave 2

Wave 3 (2004):
The Complete Donald Duck
Mickey Mouse in Living Color (Volume 2)
Tomorrowland
Walt Disney's On the Front Lines
Click here for Wave 3

All of them are mint and sealed except for the following exceptions:
-Disneyland USA has been opened and watched once and is not sealed.
-On the Front Lines is opened and has been watched. If you prefer a sealed copy, I can pick up an extra copy for a nominal charge (however, this is one that deserves to be out of the packaging and watched!).
-There are a few very minor dings on a few of the tins (disneyland, tomorrowland, on the front lines).

I am asking $400$390 shipped for the entire collection. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns. I cannot accept Paypal, but I'd be happy to accept a money order or personal check.

I've bought and sold at HTF many times (I believe I am a +5), and I have a perfect ebay rating of +45 (tmragone).

Thanks for looking

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Tom

I just wanted to let you know that I recently sold a complete set of the 11 Disney Tins on ebay for $405.99 (shipping included).

You might try that route if you don't have any luck here - that said, Good Luck!

Great asking price for a great set!

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor
Thanks Michael-
I was planning on putting on ebay, but wanted to see if there was anyone here who have missed out on the sets that was interested.

Tom Rags

Supporting Actor

He was number 3 in a line of 26 Donalds. It was number 4 that went on to fame and fortune :) I corrected my original post.

Anybody interested? The price is negotiable; please email me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tom

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Tom,

I'm interested but don't have the $$$ here right now. Anything (or group of things) you might be looking for in partial trade (plus some $)? DVDs, XBox/PS2 games, hardware of some type?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks