What's new

FS: Combo HTIB (1 Viewer)

Neal_C

Second Unit
Its combo because it is Sony speakers (center and 4 identical satellites and the Sony sub that came with them) with a JVC RX-8000V receiver. We don't watch enough tv in the bedroom for me to justify running the wires to get it setup. Everything is in great condition. Neither the speakers or the receiver have ever been pushed to far. Would make a good bedroom system for someone.
I think the speakers were originally worth about $200 or $250 and the receiver cost $399 new....
So, lets say $125 plus shipping.
I can provide the model numbers on the speakers if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Neal

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
Just a hunch Neal, but I think there is no interest because you broke the #1 forum rule:

"Post a specific price for the item. No BEST OFFERS accepted. This is not an auction site."

and rule #8

"NO AUCTIONS! ALL SALE ITEMS MUST HAVE A POSTED PRICE"

Neal_C

Second Unit
Oops, I see now you are right. I haven't been around the forum in quite some time and spent almost no time in the "for sale" area. I apologize. I really wasn't trying to set it up as an auction, I probably would have taken whatever the first person that emailed me or replied thought it was worth.
Anyhow, post is changed to reflect price.

Neal_C

Second Unit
Doug,
Yes, the JVC is 5.1 with DD and DTS decoders, s-video switching, 3 optical and 1 coax digital inputs, banana plug speaker terminals.
I have the manual and the remote.

Neal

Neal_C

Second Unit
Ok, decided to bring this back up to date...nobody seemed to have interest at $200, so lets try $125 plus shipping.

Doug Morrison

Auditioning
you interested in any trades? I have lotsa computer hardware to trade...and also ps2 & xbox games(NEW)

let me know cause I am still interested in this combo...THANKS

Neal_C

Second Unit
For everyone...

The speakers model numbers are:

Center: SS-CN130
4 satellites: SS-V130
Sub: SA-W303

Mark and Doug, sending you both emails.

Neal

Users who are viewing this thread