What's new

FS: Cobalt Cables Ultimate Optical Digital Audio Interconnect (x 2) 1m (1 Viewer)

tyrro

Agent

Up for sale is my Cobalt Cables Ultimate Toslink Optical Digital Audio Interconnects.
I have two of them, will sell for $15 each + shipping.

I also have OPTRIX Clarifier & Cleanser for Compact Discs (2 fl oz / 60 ml).
As written on a package: 'Makes CDs Come to Life.' Selling for $10 + s/h.

Here are some more deatils about it for those not familiar with this product:

Optrix is a cleanser/clarifier for use on CDs, DVDs and laser discs. It gives you incredible sound and picture improvement on all systems. Optrix removes surface contaminants (including those on new CDs) and applies an invisible surface interface that increases optical clarity for an astonishing increase in playback quality. Best of all, Optrix is easy to use and does not require polishing or special attention.

“Optrix made the same improvements on all the discs we sprayed it on…[it] cleaned up, and to a startling degree, muddy bottom-ends…you’ll get better defined bass, particularly in the bottom two octaves. You may not have noticed the mirage-like blurring endemic to CD’s before, but you will soon after, which is why these fluids are so sonically addictive. One thing I can tell you for certain: there’s no going back to an untreated disc once you hear what [Optrix] can do!”
- Harry Pearson, Aug/Sept 2005, The Absolute Sound

Available for local pick-up in Chicago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks