What's new

FS: Classic Game Systems (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Little

Supporting Actor
I thought I'd give someone here a chance at these before I put them up on eBay. Shipping will be UPS, if you see anything you are interested in let me know your zipcode and I'll figure it out for you.

1st up - A 4-switch Wood Grain Atari 2600 and 56 games. 2 joysticks, the rubber covers are still intact. A set of Paddles, still in good shape. I replaced the old-fashioned slider switch with a new push button one that doesn't cause interference. The games are Air-Sea Battle, Asteroids, Baseball, Battlezone, Berzerk, Bowling, Breakout, Canyon Bomber, Centipede, Circus Atari, Combat, Cosmic Ark, Crystal Castles, Defender, Demon Attack, Donkey Kong, Dragonfire, Eggomania, E.T., Epyx Summer Games, Fast Eddie, Frogger,
Galaxian, Ghostbusters, Golf, Grand Prix, Hangman, Haunted House, Hunt and Score, Joust, Keystone Kapers, Mario Bros., Math Grand Prix, Missle Command,
No Escape, Pac-Man, Pitfall, Pole Position, Pong Sports, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Return of the Jedi, Riddle of the Sphinx, Sky Jinks, Slot Racers, Solaris, Space War, Space Invaders, Springer, Stampede, Starmaster, Star Voyager,
Swordquest, Street Racer, TagScan, Video Pinball, Volleyball.

Price is $70 plus shipping.

2nd - Mini SNES, the second generation with two controllers and 23 games. The games are Castlevania IV, Combatribes, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2, Donkey Kong Country 3, E.V.O., Final Fantasy II, Gradius III,
Illusion of Gaia, Mortal Kombat II, Rock N’ Roll Racing, Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermore, Street Fighter II, Super Baseball 2010, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Super R-Type, Tetris and Dr. Mario, Yoshi’s Island, Zombies ate my Neighbors.

Price is $100 plus shipping.

Just email me at chevs15(at)hotmail(dot)com, or PM me through HTF. Paypal only please.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks