FS: Cheap Sony Projector, set top DVD Burner, x-arcade, etc etc

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by millercv, Mar 5, 2004.

1. millercv

millercv Second Unit

Jun 30, 1997
    Payment via Paypal or US Postal Money order only please (Paypal preferred so I can get the stuff out ASAP). Buyer pays actual shipping from Huntsville, AL 35802.

Please contact me if you have ANY questions

I will be clearing out a LOT of stuff soon so watch this thread for more additions but here is a start:

Sony CPJ-A300 LCD Projector

Nice small bookshelf projector!
    Has component and S-Video in.
    640x480 resolution
    Includes an "Laser-Link" video sender to send video wirelessly to it from across the room.
    Have original box.
    Manual is available online here.

Here is a bad picture taken in the dark w/o a flash projected to about 80" diagonal - any burriness is me moving not the pic [​IMG]
    More pics

I bought just it wanting to play around with (video games really big, etc) and just don't have any use for it/space for it anymore.

I don't have the exact specs of how many hours are on the bulb but the person I bought it from stated he had used it sparingly (a movie here and there) and I probably used less than 20 hrs. It uses XB-CPJ1MH bulbs which " last up to 2,000 hours of continuous use." They are user replaceable (looks like you just undo a panel on the side and they pop right in).

*Progressive Scan
    *40-gig HD for recording things prior to burning (allows for editing, etc)
    *PC card slot for importing digital images to the hard drive.
    *DV input for hooking up your digital camcorder (it will transfer the whole tape digitially and divide it up by scenes)

The full stats can be found on this link.

I have all boxes and documentation.

I will also include a DV cable for hooking up your camcorder, several blank DVD-Rs and the original DVD-RAM disc that came with it.

X-Arcade Solo
    - Real Arcade joystick. Hooks to your PC vis ps2 port and includes adapters for X-box, PS2 and Gamecube. Works great - like new. Click title for official page.

- pending

Minidisc lot:

Sony MiniDisc MDS-JE520 Minidisc player/recorder w/remote, box, and docs
    Sharp 702 MD portable unit w/ two batteries, wired remote, ac adapter,
    and AA battery case (an optional accessory). It has been in a drawer for some time now so I don't know the status of the rechargable batteries. I believe I also have the box but I'll have to double check it.

I'll also throw in a handfull of blank MDs.

Watch for more stuff to come!
  2. AdamWood

AdamWood Agent

Aug 1, 2003
    Contact me on AIM: Woodmyster703 or Email me thru my profile. Ill also contact you...
  3. millercv

millercv Second Unit

Jun 30, 1997