What's new

FS: Channel Plus mds6 (1 Viewer)

Brian>:)

Auditioning
Hello everybody! I am an A/V Technician and I am new to the forums. I have a channel plus mds-6 whole house audio unit in my home that I am looking to upgrade. It comes with the main control/amp unit with 6 source input and 6 zone out at 40watts per channel. Included are 4 single gang keypads with source selection and 2 double gang keypads with numeric buttons and IR learning. 6 emmiters are also included. This unit is lightly used and less than 3 months old. I am in the process of removing some old equipment and upgrading to a small crestron system. I get good employee pricing at my job! I am posting the item as $900 shipped within the US. I bought the system around $1180 new with shipping. Since I am a new member with not many post. Anyone wanting to purchase I can start an ebay auction, I have good feedback. I take paypal and my email is [email protected] to answer any questions.
Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks