FS: Cerwin Vega LW-15 200 Watt Sub!

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Ferdinand*T, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Ferdinand*T

Ferdinand*T Second Unit

Hey guys I'm looking to sell my Cerwin Vega subwoofer. It retailed for the MSRP of $599 and I purchased it for $399. It works great and is in good condition. Only a few scratches and indents on the wood vinyl. Also there is a tear in the top right corner of the speaker grill and a little hole towards the bottom of the grill also.

Asking Price: $100 Now I'm selling this sub for this price because one I don't need the money and two I want to give this guy a good home. If your wondering why I'm selling it I bought an SVS.

Here is a link for a picture. It the one that says Cerwin Vega. :p)

Click Here]http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mat...w=t]Click Here

Cerwin Vega LW-15 200-Watt Subwoofer

The motion and space of 5-channel surround is all well and good -- but the real thrill of a great home theater system comes from that distinctive, bone-rattling crunch that shakes your innards to the core. Nobody knows more about deep-down, thundering bass than Cerwin-Vega, makers of the baddest bass drivers in the world. This monster features a 15" high-efficiency woofer married to a pulverizing 200-watt power amplifier for absolutely intense bass. Continuously variable crossover lets you tailor the response for optimal reproduction of music or movies. Diecast aluminum woofer frame and ported bass-reflex cabinet provides durability and structural integrity for outstanding projection. Shake up your world with a dose of earth-shaking reality from Cerwin-Vega--the rumble experts.

PRODUCT FEATURES
    15" high-efficiency woofer with diecast aluminum frame

200 watts of amplifier power

Continuously variable crossover from 40-120Hz

Frequency response: 27-150Hz

Subsonic filter: 18db/octave below 27Hz

Black woodgrain vinyl finish

2. Ferdinand*T

Ferdinand*T Second Unit

If you want to make me offer I will ship but buyer pays.

3. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

I have no money but if I do have a couple of things I'd be willing to trade. I doubt you're interested but here they are:

2 Aura Pro bass shakers (50W versions)
    1 Marantz sr-48mkII stereo receiver (perfect condtion)

Best of luck!