What's new

FS: Celeron 500 computer (upgradeable to P3-1 ghz) (1 Viewer)

Dave Anderson

Second Unit
$250 + shipping.

Mid-Tower ATX case, 3 ext. 5.25" bays, 1 3.5" ext bay, 3 3.5" int bay

300W PS

DFI CA64-EN motherboard (supports up to PIII-1000)

Socket 370

3 x DIMM sockets

max. 1GB (unbuffered or registered)

Supports PC133, VCM and ECC SDRAM

VIA 694X/686B chipset

1 AGP slot (Supports 4x/2x AGP)

4 PCI slots

1 ISA/PCI slot

2 x USB, 2 x DB-9, 1 x DB-25, 1 x PS/2 keyboard, 1 x PS/2 mouse

2 x external USB, 1x IrDA, 2 x IDE, 1x Floppy, 1 x ATX power, 3 x fan, 1 x WOL, 1 x WOR

128mb PC-133 RAM included

4gb HD included

Voodoo3 2000 AGP

onboard sound

FDD

32x CD-ROM

Windows 98 SE (legal copy - with doc and original cd)

No keyboard/mouse. No monitor.

It's a great deal. The system is extremely upgradeable, so this will keep you going for years to come. I work at a computer shop, so if anyone is interested in going to a DVD-ROM drive and/or a PIII processor, I may be able to get you a good price and install it myself before shipping. I can get you an internal 56k modem for about $10 additional. Otherwise, you can take comfort in knowing you have an upgradeable system. This case supports ATX motherboards, including P4 motherboards. I can get a picture of the case if necessary, but it'll take a few days.

Dave Anderson

Second Unit
Just a little information on the questions I've been getting.

1) I'm offering a 30 day warranty on this computer. It's a solid system and I'll stand behind it. If you had a problem with the system, I'd have you send it back to me and I would decide how to proceed. I'd either A) repair it and return it to you, B) refund your money, or C) discover that the hardware has been tampered with somehow, voiding the warranty, and I'd send it back to you. The choice would be mine, of course.

2) Probably going to take out the 4gb and put in a 20gb WD 7200 RPM. That'll drive the price up a bit. I'll update the thread appropriately.

Users who are viewing this thread