What's new

FS. Carver AV-505 (80W x 5) Amp (1 Viewer)

johnny..bon

Second Unit
Real Name
John
I'm selling my Carver AV505 (80W x 5) amplifier. I'm building a new home theater room and need a bigger amp. It's 2 years old with a transferable 5 year warranty from One Call. It will ship in the original box complete with manual, rack handles and power cord. I will include the Bill of Sale for the warranty. This amp is conservatively rated and seems much more powerful than its rating. I used a Yamaha HTR-5760 as a pre/pro and the Carver is twice as powerful than the Yamaha. The shipping weigt is 48 lbs. The #3 binding post is slightly stripped and doesn't open all the way, however I was able to put a 16 awg speaker wire and connect it with no problem. It also accepts banana plugs which will work. Unit was kept in a ventilated rack and other than the #3 binding post is in perfect condition with no scratches. It never runs hot and is always just barely warm. I will send pictures upon request. Priced to sell at $230.00 + Shipping. Paypal accepted only to a verified address in the 48 states. Shipping is from NY, 10977 (roughly $15-$40). Send me your zip and I'll give you an exact quote. Local pickup available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks