FS: Canon PowerShot G2 + Lens accessories

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BrianShort, Jan 29, 2003.

1. BrianShort

BrianShort Supporting Actor

I have a used Canon PowerShot G2 for sale, in excellent condition, and less than a year old. Included will be the 32 meg CF card that comes with the camera, a Lexar 128 meg CF card, a lensmate lens adapter (this lets you attach a variety of filters and close up lenses), a set of Hoya macro lenses (three lenses, +4, +2, +1... you can use these singly, or stack them for greater magnification. With all three lenses stacked, an object the size of a half dollar will fill the frame), a circular polarizing filter (this helps in reducing reflections, as well as giving you deeper blue skies in landscape shots, brining out the clouds more), and a UV filter (mostly used to protect the lens).

I also have the original box in perfect condition, as well as the manuals and software.

I'm asking $600, or best offer.

Brian Short

2. BrianShort

If anyone emailed me about this, could you please resend? My computer is not working so I had to set up my email account on my fathers PC... I dont know if I missed anything when my machine automatically checks mail... I dont think it did, but I'd like to be sure.

Brian

3. James Bergeron

James Bergeron Supporting Actor

Brian, do you know where you can get the wide angle lense for this camera? I can't find it anywhere!

4. BrianShort

Canon makes one, you could try www.bhphotovideo.com or www.adorama.com, those are both good online photo related stores. A company named Tiffen (might be spelled Teffen) also makes some add on lenses, that cost less than the Canon versions. I was going to get something like this, but never did. I got a good deal on a Sony DSC-F717 instead, thus the need to sell my current camera.

Brian

5. Dave Crigna

Dave Crigna Stunt Coordinator

Hi Brian,
    Which circular polarizing and uv filters do you have?

6. Bob Sheen

Bob Sheen Stunt Coordinator

7. BrianShort