What's new

FS :CABLES! ! -Canare /Bettercables RCA & Digital & XLR 1meter/2meters and powercords (1 Viewer)

Hi Everyone, I have many different cables for sale including many different bettercables cables .. MANY NEVER USED !!
All are Canare- Bettercables.com
XLR Balanced 33FT length - $180
All of these cables are in excellent shape and broken in on Mark Levinson gear, never abused !
RCA-
Audio interconnects are constructed using Canare true-75 ohm connectors and LV-77S RG6 coax (18 gauge stranded copper core). LV-77S is an amazingly flexible double-shielded coax that offers good return loss characteristics and excellent signal isolation.(according to what I read)
2 pair of 1m cable with RCA ends with outer cable cover - $35.00 each pair
3 pair of 2m cable with RCA ends with outer cable cover - $45.00 ea.
1 pair - Audioquest Emerald Hyperlitz inetrconnect (0.5m) - $70
Digital-
Audio cables are constructed using Canare true-75 ohm connectors and L-5CFB RG6 coax (18 gauge solid copper core). L-5CFB is a high performance, low loss digital coax that meets the standards established for transmission of digital signals.
1 of 1m of coax digital $35.00 ea.
3 of 2m coax digital $45.00 ea
PowerCords -
Transparent - Powerlink - 2M $120
Brooklyn Audio 2M $120
Will provide better pricing if multiple purchases or bundled !!
email me at [email protected] if interested
------------------
------------------
Thanks.....Matt Nalbandian
My Setup : http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/mzn50/

Sold most of the RCA but I still have :

XLR 1 - Balanced 33FT length - $180

All of these cables are in excellent shape and broken in on Mark Levinson gear, never abused !

RCA 1 pair - Audioquest Emerald Hyperlitz inetrconnect with StraightWire RCAs (0.5m) - $70

Digital-

Audio cables are constructed using Canare true-75 ohm connectors and L-5CFB RG6 coax (18 gauge solid copper core). L-5CFB is a high performance, low loss digital coax that meets the standards established for transmission of digital signals.

1 of 1m of coax digital $35.00 ea.

3 of 2m coax digital $45.00 ea

PowerCords -

Transparent - Powerlink - 2M $120

thanks

Hey Al ..
Transparent PowerLink Super http://www.transparentcable.com/fram...ction=products
"This power cord is highly recommend for digital components. It has 3 modules and reduces AC line noise over a much broader range than PowerLink Plus. Not recommended for use with power conditioners, use PowerLink Super directly into a wall outlet only."
Pricing for this Cable is at http://www.ultrasystem.com/power_b1199.html is listed at $250 retail
This cable is used and is in excellent shape and works well with amps.
thanks..Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks