What's new

FS: Bryston Preamp (1 Viewer)

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
SOLD

This preamp is incredibly quiet and the sound quality is excellent, especially the moving magnet phono stage. In addition to the phono stage, this preamp has 3 line level inputs and a tape loop. I have very conservatively rated it 7/10, due to age, some slight wear of the silkscreen and a couple of very small scratches. This is a true high end preamp, for a budget price and is an excellent opportunity for someone putting together a budget 2 channel system or wanting to add a separate music preamp to their home theater system.

There are approximately 8 months remaining on the famous Bryston 20 year, fully transferable warranty. I have a .pdf copy of the manual and will provide a hard copy, as well. I do not have the original packing, but I do have a box for a BP-5, which has the same chassis as the 0.5B, and I pack very well. I will be happy to demo the unit for a serious local buyer. I accept MO, cashiers check, Paypal or cash. I'm asking $250 + actual shipping. No PayPal fees for HTF members.

Here are a few photos.

I am on the Good Traders List here and have all positive feedback on AudioGon under the username "imdanield".

Dan Driscoll

Supporting Actor
Wow, almost 2 weeks since I posted this and still no interest? This is a very good preamp and the phono stage is excellent. I'm surprised this is still in my house.

Users who are viewing this thread