FS: Bryston Preamp

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Dan Driscoll, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Dan Driscoll

Dan Driscoll Supporting Actor

SOLD

This preamp is incredibly quiet and the sound quality is excellent, especially the moving magnet phono stage. In addition to the phono stage, this preamp has 3 line level inputs and a tape loop. I have very conservatively rated it 7/10, due to age, some slight wear of the silkscreen and a couple of very small scratches. This is a true high end preamp, for a budget price and is an excellent opportunity for someone putting together a budget 2 channel system or wanting to add a separate music preamp to their home theater system.

There are approximately 8 months remaining on the famous Bryston 20 year, fully transferable warranty. I have a .pdf copy of the manual and will provide a hard copy, as well. I do not have the original packing, but I do have a box for a BP-5, which has the same chassis as the 0.5B, and I pack very well. I will be happy to demo the unit for a serious local buyer. I accept MO, cashiers check, Paypal or cash. I'm asking $250 + actual shipping. No PayPal fees for HTF members.

Here are a few photos.

I am on the Good Traders List here and have all positive feedback on AudioGon under the username "imdanield".

2. Dan Driscoll

Bump for edit.

3. Dan Driscoll

Wow, almost 2 weeks since I posted this and still no interest? This is a very good preamp and the phono stage is excellent. I'm surprised this is still in my house.

4. Dan Driscoll

^^^^
    Bump

5. Brian Fellmeth

Brian Fellmeth Supporting Actor

Hey Dan, I would buy it except.... I've already got one and your right- its very good.

6. Dan Driscoll

The preamp has been sold.