FS: Bravo D1 Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ DVI out

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Orion, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Orion

Orion Auditioning

Bravo D1 DVD player for sale. This is the one that everyone wants right now. Over on another board there is a thread w/ 600 posts about this player. Its really a great player, and the only one that can affordably upscale. I'm selling it, because it doesnt play Divx 3 files correctly. If you dont care about the Divx 3 capabilities, this player is awesome! The wait to purchase one from Vinc is 3 - 5 weeks right now. I can also include original receipt for warranty purposes.

I'm asking $225 (which is what I paid for it total) and actual Fedex shipping charges ($8 - $13). Paypal payment only (I've had too many people flake on money orders). I'm Paypal verified and have over 100 feedback on ebay (username ro345). I will ship right away, upon receipt. if you want to do second day or some other type of shipment I can do that also. You may email me at [email protected]

Get one now, why wait 5 weeks?

Here are the specs from Vinc
    Bravo D1

2. Orion

Orion Auditioning

I'm bumping this. Its still for sale. I'm lowering my price. I'll sell it for $199 shipped. Thats right, I'll pick up the shipping as long as you are in the 48 states. You cant beat this deal!

3. Andrew_B

Andrew_B Stunt Coordinator

No, but you can buy it new for the same price.

4. Orion

Orion Auditioning

Uh, yeah, but they don't have any in stock. And you have to pay for shipping. You can get this one now, and not wait for weeks. Simple econ, law of supply and demand.

5. Jonathan Burk

Jonathan Burk Second Unit

Jonathan Burk
    I'll take it. YGM