FS: Brand New Sony DA4ES Receiver

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Stephen Hopkins, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Stephen Hopkins

Stephen Hopkins HW Reviewer
    HW Reviewer

A little back story... on Wednesday I ordered a DA4ES... Thursday I was contacted and told they were out of stock... Friday I ordered a DA4ES from another retailer and it shipped Friday afternoon and will be here Wednesday... then today I was contacted by the first retailer I ordered from and evidently a mistake had been made and they had shipped me a DA4ES as well and it will be here Tuesday...

The short of it... I have 2 DA4ES receivers scheduled to arrive in the next few days... the worste part is both retailers have a 25% restocking fee... so to recoup my investment I'll have to sell one of the receivers...

That's where you guys come in... I have ONE Sony DA4ES receiver for sale for the price of $625. It is brand new in the original box with the original receipt.

If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks [​IMG]

2. NickSP

NickSP Supporting Actor

Stephen, you should be able to return the first DA4ES to the retailer who misinformed you and as a result made you order another one. Sammans made the same mistake with me and I ended up buying from The Good guys and lo and behold, that same evening UPS knocked on my door with another 4ES. I refused the package and called Sammans the next day and had them issue me a full refund. It does not make any sense at all.

3. Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer

I'm going to contact both companies on monday and hopefully I can work it out w/ one of them... but i'm planning for the worst...

thanks [​IMG]

4. Chad Anson

Chad Anson Second Unit

Also check with your credit card company about disputing the charge from the first company (that you cancelled with) if they are disagreeable.

5. Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer

The first company has been very helpful so far so i'm pretty sure they'll help me out if the second company won't wave their restocking fee...