1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Brand New RCA DirecTV Receiver w/Access Card

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by StanleyW, Jun 18, 2003.

1. StanleyW

StanleyW Stunt Coordinator

I have for sale a brand new RCA DRD430RGA-M DirecTV receiver with access card. It was opened, activated, and tested for a couple of minutes before it was deactivated and boxed up. This is a plain vanilla receiver. No DD or HDTV. I bought this receiver just to get the free installation. I originally bought a DirecTV system about a year ago. I recently purchase a Sony HDTV receiver and was going to install the old receiver in my bedroom. I was going do the installation myself. However, the dish and my bedroom is located on the second floor and I was very reluctent to do all that climbing. But I also did not want to pay an installer to do it. Then I received a coupon from DirectTV to purchase a receiver for $50 with free installation. I figured the installation itself is worth the $50. So I ordered the receiver and it was install and activated. I activated it cause the offer said I had to activate it within 30 days. I immediately deactivated it and installed my old receiver instead. I rather used my old receiver because it has DD and I also purchase an extended warranty for it. That is why I have a brand new DirecTV receiver for sale. I am asking $30 shipped for it. I accept money orders and Paypal. I am in NYC and a pickup is welcomed. Price would be $20 if picked up. For references my Audiogon and Ebay ID are loki7177. I don't have pics of the unit cause I boxed it up right after it was deactivated. It will come in all the original documentation, box, remote and cables. Thanks for looking.

2. DerrickN

DerrickN Stunt Coordinator

YGM

3. StanleyW

StanleyW Stunt Coordinator

Sold.