What's new

FS: Boxlight 1HD (Sanyo Z1 clone) LCD Projector (1 Viewer)

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
I'm selling a Boxlight Matinee 1HD LCD projector. It's the same as the Sanyo PLV-Z1, one of the excellent low-cost digital projectors that caught everyone's eyes a little ways back, just sold under a different name. It's a great all-around projector, HD-ready (1080i/720p/480p), great for HTPCs and/or video games. Unfortunately for me, I recently moved into an efficiency, and a projector is just too much from 8' away.

I'm looking for $750, including shipping. That includes the projector (the current bulb has about 200 hours out of an expected 2000+), power cord, a 20' VGA cable, and a 6' component cable. The cables are aftermarket, but are of very good quality. I'm still looking for the manual, but it can be downloaded here (Adobe PDF).

The specifications listed below are from Studio Experience, the company that I bought it from:
  • Technology: Polysilicon
  • Resolution: 964 x 544
  • Brightness: 700
  • Aspect Ratio: 16:9; 4:3 compatible
  • Weight: 7.5 lbs / 3 kg
  • Inputs: 1-RGB computer, 1- RCA component video, 1-RCA composite video, 1-S-Video
  • Lamp Life: N/A Hours
  • Diagonal Image: not available
  • Adjustment Options: 1-serial port
There are more specs and a review from Projector Central here .

Reply, PM, or email me ([email protected]) if you have any questions.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
Alright, lowered the price again. It's going for half of what I bought it for. It's a good deal, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks