What's new

FS:Boston VR-M50 speakers + PV600 sub + JBL PSW-1000 Sub (1 Viewer)

Don Hoffman

Auditioning
I'm going to upgrade my speakers to a pair of Dynaudios and need to sell this combo to afford them. The VR-M50 (cherry)are about four months old and are in perfect condition. At their orginal selling price ($700) they are one of the best available. The Boston PV-600 is about two years old and is in perfect operational condition but have a small chip taken out of the top right hand corner of the cabnet. I colored it in with a back marker so you can't hardly see it but it's still there. The JBL sub is about 4 years old and in perfect operational shape but has some scuffs on cabinet and is missing the speaker grill. I used this as a rear effects sub in my former HT systemwith very good results.
All the pieces added up sold for $1500. My selling price for the combo is $900 plus shipping. Please e-mail for more info or if interested. I'm willing to give out my home phone number to make any buyers feel more comfortable with the purchase. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks