What's new

FS: Boston Acoustics Lynnfield VR950 Speakers (1 Viewer)

Andrea W

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Andrea Whitlock
These main/floorstanding speakers (left and right channels) are VR950's, Dual 5.25" bass, 1" tweeter, 150 watts, $700 MSRP. I purchased them in the year 2000.

Specifications:
Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price: $700.00 (USD)
Type: Floorstanding
Frequency response: 46Hz - 20kHz +/- 3dB
Driver complement: 1'' anodized aluminum dome tweeter
Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity: 90dB
Recommended amplifier power: 15-150W
Cabinet finishes: Charcoal gray cloth with gloss black top
Dimensions: 6.5"W x 38.25"H x 12"D
Weight: 37 lbs.

The speakers are in good condition and were used in a smoke-free home. I'm asking $150 OBO plus shipping for the pair.

I had them professionally packed at the UPS Store, and I will cover the packaging fees (and not pass them onto you). Each speaker is packed in a separate box, so there will be two packages that ship. Go here to calculate shipping charges:

The UPS Store: Calculate shipping costs

The "ship from" address is San Antonio 78249. For "packaging" select Your Packaging. Here are the dimensions and weight:

2 boxes at: 48 x 15 x 15 and 42.10 lbs

A note about their condition (since I'm pretty finicky myself): When the guy was packing them, he noticed a small (dime size) tear in the fabric on the right side of one of the speakers. Looked like it could be stitched up or fabric taped (or just left alone) fairly easily (and it's black underneath the black fabric, so it hardly shows). But it's packaged up now and I don't want to unpack it.

Crankdoctor

Auditioning
Real Name
David Bowers
Hi, Do you still have the speakers, I am in pensacola fl. next to alabama @ I 10 if you wand to check shipping, 32507 is my zip. Thanks!
David.

gdewitt

Auditioning
Real Name
Greg
Hi,

I'm interested in the speakers if their still available. I can be reached at 702 767 3908.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks