FS: Boston Acoustics CR2 Center Speaker

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jon Gum, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Jon Gum

Jon Gum Stunt Coordinator

I recently made an upgrade to a VR12 so I am selling my CR2 center speaker for $65. The CR2 speaker sports dual 4 1/2" copolymer woofers and a single 1" Kortec tweeter.

I bought the speaker new about 5 years ago. It comes with the manual (original box is not available). The speaker is in top shape - no blemishes or other markings (not even on the bottom as it was protected by 4 felt pads). Add actual shipping costs (any shipping method accepted). Add 3% for Pay Pal to cover their fees. Otherwise money order, certified check or personal check are all fine.

I paid $197 for the speaker so I think $65 is a reasonable price.

Jon

2. Jon Gum

Jon Gum Stunt Coordinator

Anyone? Last opportunity prior to E-bay. I want to sell this here and to rpove it I will now throw in free shipping for any interested party. E-mail me or reply if interested.

Jon

3. Chuck Frady

Chuck Frady Second Unit

Hi Joe,

Just an FYI,

You cannot charge a higher price to offset Paypal fee's.

I know they take a chunk when someone pays you via their service, but we Paypal users/merchants have to eat the fee as the cost of doing business.

The mods here will point out to you that it is against Paypal's policy to charge a fee, and in fact, its against a few state laws as well.

Chuck