What's new

FS: Boston Acoustics 500 Series THX HT Speakers, Lovan stands, & Audioquest cables (1 Viewer)

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
Boston Acoustics original THX-certified home theater speakers:

3 555x LCRs - AC suspension, 2-5.25" woofer, 2-1" tweeter

2 575x Dipolar Surrounds - AC suspension, 5.25" woofer, 2-2.5" tweeter (white)

2 595x 12" Passive Subwoofers - AC suspension.

Package also includes:

4 Lovan Affinity Pro 2900 Speaker Stands - 29"

2 15'-lengths Audioquest Type 4 Speaker Cable - terminated in silver spades

5 25'-lengths Audioquest Type 4 Speaker Cable - terminated in silver spades.

All items are in perfect condition functionally and near-perfect condition cosmetically. The items are rated 8/10 (Audiogon scale) mainly due to age (everything was purchased 3 years ago) and minor cosmetic issues with one front speaker (a blotch on the finish on the top of the speaker) (pictures can be provided on request), the surrounds (the grills are somewhat dirty), and the speaker cable terminations (some oxidation of the spades). Pictures can be provided upon request.

I am only selling since I've been changing my system emphasis from HT to audio and am moving to tube amplification and high-efficiency speakers.

Original retail for the package was $3265, asking price is $1050 (firm). Due to the size and weight of the items, I will NOT ship. However, local buyers are welcome to come by and audition the speakers. Payment will be accepted via personal check, money order, cashiers check, PayPal, and, of course, cash.

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
sorry... i thought my location was listed with my name! i am in New York City...

Estevan

Stunt Coordinator
would more people consider these if i was willing to ship? or am i asking too much?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks