What's new

FS: Blueprint 1803 (1 Viewer)

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
I would like to sell one of my 1803's and downsize to a single LT version (thanks Mr. Gomez!) It is in very good (used) condition, and works perfectly. I have the original shipping box for the driver. Tony G., Craig W., and others can vouch for me here and my ebay name is zora. Would like to get $200 + shipping for this monster, but will listen to interesting proposals/trades.
JP

Robert_Gaither

Screenwriter
Wow, what a bargin (too bad my money's tied up in other things), I couldn't imagine the bass in your system when you said you're only selling one (two on these in a EBS alignment would be heck of an experience I bet)!

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Robert,
I rarely had them both playing (it is almost a sacrilege to admit it but, you can have too much bass!) I've tried both the vented EBS sonotube and an LT system, and can say that I prefer the LT for various reasons. You really do need a BFD and a powerful pro amp to get the best from these drivers.
JP

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
Good guy, great to deal with. Bump for a great sub at a great price.

Craig

ps. thanks again for the AV-15

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Bump

Thanks Craig. This is a tough crowd, I thought that this driver would go in the first few hours after I posted it on various sites.
JP

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Bump

How about split shipping to make it more affordable?
Would trade this and some cash for a nice pro amp.

JP

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks