What's new

FS: Black Hawk Down: 3-Dsic Deluxe Edition & Dances with Wolves: 2-Disc Spec. Edition (1 Viewer)

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
I am selling a copy of Black Hawk Down: 3-Disc Deluxe Edition and Dance with Wolve,s the 2-Disc Extended Special Edition. Both are used, but from my personal collection, so they are in excellant condition and have only played a few times. I am selling them both for $35.00; $30.00 for the DVDs plus $5.00 for shipping. If interested, contact me to buy. I will also accept trades too, just check out my collection at my website to see what I already have and if you want to make me an other for something I don't already have. You can contact me here:

[email protected]

and view my DVD collection here:

http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=JoshB

Thanks!

Beau B

Stunt Coordinator
Hello Josh,

I have a Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Criterion from my personal collection I would trade for the Black Hawk Down set.

Beau

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Send me an email with your info....

If anyone is still interested, I'll sell the Dances with Wolves set for $12.00 total, or if anyone still wants to trade, look over my profile and see what might work...

JoshB

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Joshua Bal
Both have been sold. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to look.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks