What's new

FS: "Big" power (pro amp) (1 Viewer)

JimPeitersen

Second Unit
Anyone need lots of power? I've got a huge pro power amp that would work great for subs (I used it in a dual LT arrangement with BP1803's). Used, with normal wear.
It is a Tsunami HQ-3.4 (linear power supply, Class H output). It retailed for $1,129 when new. For those of you unfamiliar with the name, it is a South Korean maker of pro gear. They are known for their SMPS amps and other gear. This amp is very well built (weighs close to 60 pounds), and the internal components are at least the match of my highly regarded QSC MX1500a. I swapped the dual fans for some very silent (and costly) 120mm models. Here are the specs:

700 watts x 2 into 8 ohms (1,400 x 1 bridged)
1,200 watts x 2 into 4 ohms (2,400 x 1 bridged)
1,700 watts x 2 into 2 ohms (3,400! x 1 bridged)
Yes, it is very stable in to 4 ohms bridged.
Standard features (dual sensitivity controls, xlr/phono inputs, binding post and neutrik outputs, etc.)

You should really use it on a 20 amp dedicated line, to get the most out of it (but it does work on a 15 amp line.)
Picture (including internal shots) for serious inquiries only. I've done multiple deals here and on other forums, and my ebay name is zora.

Price: $325 + shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks