FS: Better Cables Silver Serpent VGA to 5 RCA breakout cable 5m (16.4 feet) MINT

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Wookie Groomer, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Wookie Groomer

Wookie Groomer Stunt Coordinator

SOLD

Better Cables 5 meter (16.4 feet) Silver Serpent VGA to 5 RCA breakout cable

I recently upgraded my TV to a Mitsubishi WS-65813 Diamond which allows for direct DVI connection from my HTPC. I no longer need these superior VGA breakout analog cables as I am connecting everything digital now.

Asking price is $130.00 with free shipping. Better Cables price is $190.00, that's saving you $60

Make me an offer I can't refuse!!

I accept paypal. Please e-mail me with your intent to buy and I will send you an e-mail invoice for your convenience. thanks [email protected]

[​IMG]

Engineered for video excellence. Our vga breakout cables are suitable for critical/long runs – even with HDTV signals. Perfect for HDTV, Home Theater PCs, video scalers and any situation where signal quality should not be compromised. This cable enables your equipment to reproduce the best color saturation, black level and detail possible.

The Silver Serpent® vga breakout cable features five 75-ohm Solid 99.999% pure Silver coated copper center conductors, hard-cell high-density foam PE insulation, 78 percent velocity of propagation, low 17.3 pF per ft capacitance, and triple shielding for unmatched RF and EMI interference protection. This cable is also NEC CL2 rated for in-wall use.

Installations that use VGA breakout cables (RGB) require special parameters in the cable design. Chief among them is 'timing'. Since the signal is split into red, green and blue primary colors, and then reassembled, the signals must arrive at the same time at the destination. The more the timing variance, the less detail can be resolved in the resulting picture. Bettercable® design guarantees a maximum of 2.5 nanoseconds per 100 ft. This is ten times better than the broadcast maximum of 40 nanoseconds. What this means is the sharpest, clearest picture available.

Compare this vga breakout cable to many vga breakout cables which don't specify timing, or where the constituent cables are not even close to 75 ohms. This cable also features a 90% braid and 100% foil shield. This gives the user maximum protection from outside interference. This can be especially helpful where these cables are used with VGA/SVGA/XVGA devices, which run at very high frequencies, often 100 MHz, 200 MHz or even higher. Inexpensive vga breakout cables often have only a low-coverage braid shield, minimally effective at low frequencies (below 50 MHz).

NOTE THAT THE CABLES LONGER THAN 3 METERS DO NOT HAVE THE DECORATIVE MESH APPLIED. The mesh is not shielding and does not affect the signal quality.

Please visit Better Cables for more information Better Cables VGA breakout cable

2. Wookie Groomer

Still available

3. Wookie Groomer

Still available

4. Wookie Groomer

Still available

5. Jamie

Jamie Stunt Coordinator

I'm interested, would you consider any trades? Ihave a Key Digital VGA to component transcoder.

6. Wookie Groomer

I can't accept any trades. Like I said, I have things hooked up digitally now. Sorry. A Transcoder is still an analog device that corrupts the video signal. If you're interested in purchasing the cable please e-mail me or respond back here for a paypal invoice.

thanks

7. Wookie Groomer

Price dropped $20 saving you $60 on this videophile grade breakout cable. It's ideal for vidoephiles using a PC as a scaler to a projector and produces a better image than components from a stand alone DVD player.

8. Wookie Groomer

STILL AVAILABLE

9. Wookie Groomer

Still available.

10. Wookie Groomer

Still available! I hope there are some videophiles left in the world!

11. Wookie Groomer

Still available!!!! MUST SELL!!!

12. ScottCarr

ScottCarr Second Unit

sent mail

scott

13. Wookie Groomer

Hello Scott

I responded to your e-mails, please read both I accept the offer for both sets of cables for $200

thanks

14. ScottCarr

ScottCarr Second Unit

You have $$$$$

15. Wookie Groomer

SOLD