FS: Better Cables Silver Serpent Digital Coax 1 meter (3'- 5")

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Wookie Groomer, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Wookie Groomer

Wookie Groomer Stunt Coordinator

SOLD

Better Cables Silver Serpent Digital Coax 1 meter

I had to shuffle some cables around to accommodate my new D-theater deck and am using an optical now. I loved this cable and hate parting with it but I simply do not need it as my Denon only accepts one digital coax input and it is used on another device.

Better Cables price new is $79.95. My firm price is $54 with free Priority Mail shipping in the United States. I am accepting paypal at [email protected]. Please e-mail me with your intent to buy and I will send you an electronic invoice for your convenience.

The following is from Better Cables website:

[​IMG]

If you are looking for the state-of-the-art in digital audio performance, look no further than our Silver Serpent® Digital Coax. After months of development, we are proud to announce our flagship digital coax. This cable is capable of extremely high datarates and was designed for serial digital data transmission with minimal Structural Return Loss. Perfect for DVD digital audio to a Dolby Digital/DTS processor or outboard DACs.

This cable is capable of extremely high datarates (even SDI) and was designed for serial digital data transmission with minimal Structural Return Loss. This cable is perfectly suited for SPDIF (digital audio) and will compare favorably to ANY digital cable on the market-AND WE GUARANTEE IT.

Features: 75-ohm 18AWG Solid 99.999% pure Silver coated copper center conductor with advanced Nitrogen-injected Foam HDPE Insulation. Dual shield (100 percent foil, 95 percent braid). Low-Capacitance (16.2 pF per Ft.) and Nominal Velocity of Propagation 82 percent.

2. Wookie Groomer

Wookie Groomer Stunt Coordinator

SOLD