What's new

FS: BenQ W5000 DLP Projector w/Mack Extended warranty (includes 2 free lamps) (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
For sale is my BenQ W5000 DLP projector. If you are viewing this, you probably already know what a great projector this is. Here's BenQ's site details:

BenQ USA - Consumer Electronics

Here's the AVS master thread on the W5000

BenQ W 5000 little Test - AVS Forum

I purchased this new a year ago from Projector People. At the sametime, I purchased an extended Mack warranty through Tape Works Texas. The projector warranty is for 4 years and the bulb warranty is for 3 years. The great thing about lamp warranty is it includes two new lamps at anytime needed....that's a value $600-$700 value! I have all the paperwork for the warranty (it's transferable) and the Projector People receipt.

BenQ has raise their prices for their refurbs to $1,699 (but don't have the warranty extension and free lamps). Bottomline, I think it's priced to sell at $1,299 + $35 for shipping and insurance.

Let me know if you have any questions? As far as payment, I would prefer to be paid via paypal e-check. Once the check clears, I will ship the next day. Or, a US Postal money order would work too.

Thanks for looking

Ron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks