What's new

FS: BenQ PB6100 and Carada 94" Screen (1 Viewer)

jasonSMI

Grip
I am in the process of moving and need to sell my current projector and screen. The projector is a BenQ PB6100 DLP model that is in excellent shape with very low hours.

My screen is a 94" custom made Carada brilliant white Precision series model. I have pics of the screen on the wall but do not have enough posts here yet to post a URL, so I can send the link in an email if someone is interested. This screen is in excellent shape and has been well cared for and wall mounted since the day it arrived.

I am asking $1000 plus shipping for the lot, which also includes the remote, cables, documentation, and an additional 30 foot Python VGA-component cable that I purchased during installation. I will also entertain any reasonable offers for the individual components.

Please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to see pics.

Thanks for looking.

Jason

BrianMe

Stunt Coordinator
I sent an email. I'm interested in the screen. I would have bought the whole thing if I hadn't just purchased a 4805 from woot.com

jasonSMI

Grip
Brian,

I never heard back from you.

UPDATE: The projector has been sold. I am asking $425 + shipping for the 94" Carada Brilliant White screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks