What's new

Fs: Bell'o Audio Rack, Outlaw Pcm Cables (1 Viewer)

Andy_A

Second Unit
set of 7 Outlaw PCA analog cables, 21.5 inches (half meter) in length. $85 shipped.

I also have a very attractive audio rack that is solid cherry with glass shelves and looks very expensive because it was made in the same plant that makes the Bell'O rack. This rack is exactly the same as the Bell'O, but just had around a $399 price tag instead of a $599 price tag. For all practical purposes it is a Bell'O rack. I heard that they stopped selling this rack because Bell'O sued them for infringement, but I can't be sure of this. Anyway, I'm asking $200 picked up in Asheville, NC, or I could possibly deliver to the Atlanta, GA or Greenville, SC areas for a small extra fee. I can send pictures to any interested buyers. There are a coule of very small scratches, but essentially this rack looks new.

Andy_A

Second Unit
Nathan, sent the pictures--let me know if you get them. Thanks

Everyone else, the pictures turned out great, so if you want to see them, shoot me an email. Thanks

Andy_A

Second Unit
I just found out the pictures of the rack I posted may not be working, so anyone who is interested may contact me at tal eighty-eight at yahoo DOT com and I will email pictures. You may also post here or PM or email me through the forum. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks