FS: Behringer Feedback Destroyer

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Nat Ward, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Nat Ward

Nat Ward Agent

Hey guys, selling my as-new BFD (model dsp1124p). Works fantastic for tuning your subs, but my ears just don't like it. House curve came out just right, but I guess I just like my overemphasized bass. It's in as-new condition with no scratches, original box and instrution manual, and I'll even throw in the 1/4" jacks. All you'll need is an RCA cable to connect the BFD to your reciver/pre-pro and you're ready to go! Pretty sure I bought it in Dec, used for about a half hour to set up the first time and then a half hour listening, then the same thing again a second time. It's just not for me. Looking over the web I see these going for sale new for about $120-$125 shipped, how about $100 shipped with the 1/4" jacks? For all intensive purposes this is new. Shoot me an email at njw108@hotmail.com if interested, I can take pics if you'd like. Thanks!
    Nat Ward

2. Robert_Gaither

Robert_Gaither Screenwriter

What method of payment do you take? I'll take it if you paypal.

3. Nat Ward

Nat Ward Agent

Haha......wow, didn't quite think of that for some reason [​IMG]. I figured since it's only $100 that someone could send a check and I'd trust them. I'd send out the BFD expecting it'd clear. I've sent money with paypal before, let me research the whole accepting thing and I'll get back to you this afternoon (I can't access this page from work). I'll grab a box on the way home expecting that paypal won't be a problem. If there are any more questions throughout the day you can email me as well. Thanks!
    Nat

4. Nat Ward

Nat Ward Agent

Robert, took a look at the paypal webpage and pretty sure I've figured out how to accept money, so if you're still interested we could go that route. I've got the BFD boxed up tight and ready to go. Just let me know and I'll get it out ASAP. Thanks!
    Nat Ward

5. Robert_Gaither

Robert_Gaither Screenwriter

Send me an email or pm so we can take care of this, glad to do business with you.

6. Nat Ward

Nat Ward Agent

Sent you an email Robert. Thanks!
    Nat Ward