FS: Balanced XLR Interconnects, Canare & Belden Component Video Cable

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Vince Maskeeper, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Greetings.

I've had 2 customers back out on orders with me today, and so I have some custom cables that have become available:

- Balanced Audio Interconnect XLR terminations, built using broadcast quad belden microphone cable and whirlwind XLR connectors. Used for connections between pro level preamps and amplifiers with balanced connections.

- 3 conductor component cable, built using Canare V3-5CFB top quality digital 75 ohm coax and Canare true 75ohm RCA connectors.

-3 conductor component cable, built using Belden 7710A top quality coax and Canare true 75ohm RCA connectors.

All cables are trimmed with braided techflex cable sleeve and look very pro.

Email me for lengths and the prices (sorry for not posting prices, but there are several lengths available, and easier to deal with via email.)

[email protected]

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

3. hughN

hughN Auditioning

ygpm!

4. Evan S

Evan S Cinematographer

I can vouche for Vince's cables. I ordered a bunch a ways back and they are truly top notch stuff with great sound for bargain basement prices. The quality of the work is first rate as well. They truly look professional.

5. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Just a FYI, I had a SECOND XLR buyer backout, and I have already paid for the parts. So if you need top quality XLR balanced cable- please drop me an email. I really don't want to eat the cost of these parts.

-Vince

6. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Jesus- a 3rd XLR buyer has backed out- so basically I have a ton of XLR cable and connectors I'm going to have to eat unless someone is interested in taking over these orders.

Cables will ship in about 2 weeks, so no long waits- if You're looking to get pro quality, deluxe XLR cables cheap- please email me today!

-vince

7. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

A couple people have emailed me about other cables-- right now I'm finishing a batch of custom built cabling and will likely have leftover cables for sale soon.

Keep an eye out here:
    http://cables.musicianassist.com/sale.htm

For the latest lists of what I have.

-Vince

8. JimY

JimY Auditioning

Vince,

YGM

Jim

9. Jonathann_K

Jonathann_K Agent

Bump for Vince -

Bought a bunch of cables from him a while ago - Great quality, great sound, look professional