FS: B&W LCR2 series 2 center channel

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bob-N, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

Hi all,
    EDIT: ignore subject line w/"LCR2", should be "LCR6".
    Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I've got an LCR6 series 2, natural cherry center speaker for sale. This is the bigger one that timbre matches the rest of the 600 series speaker line. It should be a good match to series 3 also.
    It has low hours on it (less than 20) and is in perfect condition will original packaging and manual included. I've upgraded over the summer to the CDM line and don't need this excellent center anymore.
    Asking $300 and I'll split shipping anywhere in the continental US, FedEx preferred, but shipper is negotiable. I'm located in San Jose, CA 95117.
    I have pics available. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.
    Bob
    EDIT: Moderator - can you change the subject line from LCR2 to LCR6? I goofed....

2. Jay_E

Jay_E Stunt Coordinator

Someone please buy this speaker, so I'm not tempted anymore. I have B&W CC6 and have been thinking of upgrading.

Jay

3. Aaron H

Aaron H Supporting Actor

Jay,
    I'm going thru the same upgrade right now. Sold my CC6 and just finalized a deal on a LCR6. If Bob's speaker had been in black, it would have been perfect.
    He's offering a really fair price, too. These are hard to come buy on the used market, so keep that in mind, too! [​IMG]
    Aaron

4. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

C'mon guys. It's calling to you.....I can paint it black for you Aaron....[​IMG]
    Jay, if you want it, I'll pay shipping to sweeten the deal. Coast to coast man!
    Bob

5. Bob-N

Bob-N Supporting Actor

last bump before I head off to Audiogon.....[​IMG]