What's new

FS: B&W DM 302 Speakers (1 Viewer)

Matt_Smith

Agent
SOLD

$200 obo

For sale is a pair of B&W DM 302 speakers. These speakers have barely been used, and have been boxed in the original box for the last 4 years. I doubt they have even broken in. Follow the link at the bottom for a Stereophile Review that praises it.

The DM 302 offers excellent acoustic performance in a small bookshelf speaker. The unique Performance system reduces cabinet resonances and helps deliver clean acoustic power and punch.

Since the launch of the DM 302 reviewers have warmed to the acoustic excellence of the speaker. Q magazine gave the speaker a five star review (December 1998), Hi-Fi choice awarded a "best buy" review (September 1996).

The speaker incorporates a 1-inch soft dome tweeter, which produces smooth natural vocal reproduction. The cabinet construction offers excellent rigidity as the front and rear panels of the cabinet are linked together to further minimize mechanical resonances of the enclosure
Technical highlights
Awarded EISA’s
European Loudspeaker of the Year
1 9 9 6 - 1 9 9 7
Stereophile Editors choice
1997 USA
Wedge Panel Diffuser: A novel solution to the problem of coloration from resonances inside small cabinets.

STEREOPHILE REVIEW: www stereophile.com/showarchives.cgi?542

Please email me with any questions, I am rating as 8/10 because of age and don't want to disappoint, to me they look good as new.

Note, the speakers cannot accept banana plugs.

Pictures are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks